10/28/2015

The Motherload of Tarlov Cyst Research Articles - Access it Here

Be your own advocate


I have created an open access folder where I am collecting all of the research articles that I can find related to Tarlov Cyst Disease. Please feel free to use it and download or share as you wish.

Please note that, even though I titled this page "research articles," case studies are not really considered research. Also, just because someone published an article in a medical or professional journal, does not always mean it is 100% right. It is common to find publications that assert the opposite. We should use discernment in our search for knowledge, especially considering that this is a rare disease. Don't believe everything you read on the internet either. I believe that Reta Honey Hiers of the Tarlov Cyst Foundation is the best option for finding out true facts. She is the most knowledgeable and up to date person that I know of and also has a medical background.

If you have any you would like to share that are not in my collection, please contact me and I'd be happy to add them.



Tarlov Cyst Research


No comments:

Post a Comment